About Me

My photo
Thanks for checking out my blog! If you've never been here before welcome. If you are returning, welcome back and I would love it if you became one of my fabulous followers! I am a wedding and portrait photographer. It's a pretty awesome job and I love to get to meet new people and become a part of their lives! If you have any questions at all feel free to send me an email at info@briannebradburyphotography.com. If you've never stopped by my website it's: http://briannebradburyphotography.com. Hope you come again!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maya is 2!







Pinkie goes everywhere with Maya. She was showing her around Chicago even though it was both their first times in the city ;)







Maya turned two on December 20th! I love getting to photograph her through the stages and she just seems so big now. This was her first time in Chicago and she was almost overwhelmed with all the commotion! Pinkie of course enjoyed Chicago almost as much as Maya!

Can't wait to see her in a couple of months!

Brianne

No comments: