About Me

My photo
Thanks for checking out my blog! If you've never been here before welcome. If you are returning, welcome back and I would love it if you became one of my fabulous followers! I am a wedding and portrait photographer. It's a pretty awesome job and I love to get to meet new people and become a part of their lives! If you have any questions at all feel free to send me an email at info@briannebradburyphotography.com. If you've never stopped by my website it's: http://briannebradburyphotography.com. Hope you come again!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sneak Peak

I just had so much fun at Jen and Dan's Wedding that I decided to leave you with a really quick sneak peak since I've got a couple of events before their official blog ;) Hope you enjoy!



Any couple that's willing to go outside in February in Chicago is amazing in my book!

No comments: