About Me

My photo
Thanks for checking out my blog! If you've never been here before welcome. If you are returning, welcome back and I would love it if you became one of my fabulous followers! I am a wedding and portrait photographer. It's a pretty awesome job and I love to get to meet new people and become a part of their lives! If you have any questions at all feel free to send me an email at info@briannebradburyphotography.com. If you've never stopped by my website it's: http://briannebradburyphotography.com. Hope you come again!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wyzard Family Portraits!















Isn't that the cutest bottom lip ever?









I had a great time with the Wyzard family at http://www.downtownelgin.com/Page.aspx?ID=118&PID=15 in Elgin. It was a great location, but quite a challenge to find an area that didn't have such bright sunlight! No one ever wants half their face in shadow, but I'm always up for a challenge and think the pictures turned out great! I'm also all about the sun flare. I think it makes for such a fun effect and really creates personality to the photograph.

Stay tuned for next week! Michelle and Jason's wedding!!!

No comments: