About Me

My photo
Thanks for checking out my blog! If you've never been here before welcome. If you are returning, welcome back and I would love it if you became one of my fabulous followers! I am a wedding and portrait photographer. It's a pretty awesome job and I love to get to meet new people and become a part of their lives! If you have any questions at all feel free to send me an email at info@briannebradburyphotography.com. If you've never stopped by my website it's: http://briannebradburyphotography.com. Hope you come again!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Katie and Tim's Engagement Session























I had an amazing time with Katie and Tim at Lake Arlington! They just moved to the area from Denver and wanted to send out announcements for their wedding, which I was happy as a clam to be the one to take their photos. The weather agreed with us for about an hour since it was raining for most of the day. October was so rainy, but the colors look absolutely amazing ;)

No comments: